Join our mailing list!
- williebhines: toyns: kellyqehudson: latenightjimmy: Justin...
- Lauren Adams (Harold team Sherlock & Cookies, “Be...
- ABC Family A family kind of family.
- latenightjimmy: So You Think You Can Dance: Late Night...
- Where does the ad end and the content begin?!
- Teen of Steel. The pubescent prequel to the Man of Steel.
â€œThere is the theory of the moebius. A twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop, from which there is no escape. When we reach that point, whatever happened will happen again.â€
-Lieutenant Commander Worf, Star Trek: TNG, â€œTime Squaredâ€
On Saturday, March 22, 2003 Improv Everywhere agents created a living moebius strip in the Astor Place Starbucks. Seven undercover agents meticulously repeated a five-minute slice of time for twelve consecutive repetitions. Starbucks employees and patrons were frightened, confused, and ultimately entertained as they found themselves stuck, without escape, in the middle of a time loop.