Join our mailing list!
- UCBLive! Giving you science when you wanted social studies.
- Sue Galloway and Megan Neuringer co-create new web series, 'Escape From Brooklyn'
- Let us not be too quick to judge our “complimentary”...
- “Go to sleep Megan Fox.” Transformers 4
- What is the distance between the eyes and the soul? Your GPS can...
- Host Amy Poehler and Producer Meredith Walker stopped by the...
A Week of Kindness
A Week of Kindness, having tuned their senses of humor through years of doing theatre together at Penn State University, have been thrilling audiences at New Yorks theatres, bars, and comedy clubs for over a year. Their high-energy, high-wit, high-silliness shows and innovative short films make AWOK the group to see if you want your life changed through sketch comedy. My God, you my have seen them on Collegehumor.com, Best Week Ever, Gorilla Mask, at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, Galapagos Art Space, or the Peoples Improv Theatre. No matter where you found out about AWOK, remember this; Dan Hopper, Nate Kushner, and Mike Still are A Week of Kindness: Sketch Comedy For People Who Love Good Sketch Comedy, Hate Bad Sketch Comedy, and are Ambivalent About Average Sketch Comedy.
This group has not uploaded any videos.